24 de julio de 2012

Your love for me is not debatable 
Your sexual appetite's insatiable 
You never ever make me waitable, 
Delectable, inflatable you. 

You don't have problems with your weight at all 
You never steal food off my plate at all 
I never have to masturbate at all 
Unstoppable, inflatable you. 

You never seem to menstruate at all 
So you're not angry when I'm late at all 
I feel permanently felatable 
Unpoppable, inflatable you. 

With you in my arms I feel we could just float away 
With the right kind of gas I might even try it some day 
In this ocean of life I'm never afraid I might drown 
We could just float forever whatever the weather 
Whenever my inflatable lover's around. 

Your thighs and buttocks are so holdable 
You always do what you are toldable 
And if we argue you're just foldable 
Controlable consolable you. 

My mates all reckon you are suitable 
I took you 'round to watch the footable 
And Steve and Gary said you're rootable 
Refutable, commutable you.

You're never sensitive or tickley 
When I rub you my skin goes prickerly 
It's known as static electricity 
Felicity when I'm kissing you. 

Your skin is so smooth I couldn't afford you with hair
You have all the holes real girls have got plus one for the air 
Your problems are simple, I don't need my Master's in Psych 
To know if you get down I just perk you right up 
With a couple of squirts from the pump off my bike. 

You never wake up when I snore at all 
A trait which I find quite adorable 
You have a box and you are storable 
Ignorable, back-doorable you. 

Any sexual position's feasible 
Although you don't bend at the knees at all 
Your hooters are so firm and squeezable 
Increasable, un-creasable you. 

Now birth control is not an issue 
I clean it all up with a tissue 
I bet my jealous friend all wish you 
We're insatiably inflatably theirs. 

Don’t let me down. 
Don’t let me down. 
Don’t let me down. 
And I won’t let you down.



Inflatable You, 
Tim Minchin.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario